Hi all,

At work we have a Java framework that I need to hook in with FOP.  So I need
our framework to call the appropriate FOP classes.methods to produce a
PostScript file.  I have it producing a PostScript file but I am having trouble
with fonts.

What do I need to call to get a font, Helvetica or Times New Roman, etc, loaded
into PSDocumentHandler correctly so that when I call PSPainter.drawText the
text appears in the PostScript file?  Right now I am getting the Font not
available exception.

Thank you,
Ray

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are
addressed and may contain confidential and privileged information protected by
law. If you received this e-mail in error, any review, use, dissemination,
distribution, or copying of the e-mail is strictly prohibited. Please notify
the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete all copies from your system.