Dear all,

I loaded all necessary classes for FOP 2.3 to run within a stored procedure
in Oracle.

if I refer to a simple configuration file (below), the PDF is generated but
the fonts are replaced.

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<fop version="1.0">

  <use-cache>false</use-cache>

  <!-- Base URL for resolving relative URLs -->
  <base>.</base>

  <!-- Information for specific renderers -->
  <!-- Uses renderer mime type for renderers -->
  <renderers>
    <renderer mime="application/pdf">
      <filterList>
        <!-- provides compression using zlib flate (default is on) -->
        <value>flate</value>
      </filterList>

      <fonts>
        <!-- auto-detect fonts -->
        <!--<auto-detect/>-->
      </fonts>

    </renderer>
  </renderers>
</fop>

It is running on a restricted server so I can grant read for some file but
not write access and not access to all directories.
I had to remove the auto-detect for the font otherwise I had a oracle error
suggesting a grant with an empty folder

dbms_java.grant_permission( 'MY_SCHEMA', 'SYS:java.io.FilePermission', '',
'read' )

As I disabled the cache and the auto detect at the same time, I don't know
what exactly is the issue.

Do you have any recommendation on permissions for folders?

What would you recommend for FOP to get the fonts?

Best regards,

Sylvain