I am using apache fop 2.0 for document generation. I was using auto-detect
feature to detect fonts from the specified directory. This directory
contained two font files (.ttf, .pfb) for a same font; earlier this setting
used to work for me. Until I upgraded my linux kernel version and It
started picking wrong font file, so while generating PNG document I am
getting error "Glyph not found" for some characters and document generated
is garbled. To fix this error, I added the manual font mapping to .ttf file
along with auto-detect. This fix worked but it caused latency to increase.
Any clue on this behaviour?