>From what I can tell (I just use the library) it doesn't depend on log4j
itself. However, given that the library is typically included in other
applications and that may well use a vulnerable version, your best bet is
to check the actual jars / wars with a tool like at
https://www.lunasec.io/docs/blog/log4j-zero-day-mitigation-guide/#3-determine-if-you-are-impacted-by-log4shell

If you've got the source code of the application, you should also be able
to view all dependencies with `mvn dependency:tree` and see if impacted
versions of log4j show up there.

Best of luck.