Dear All,

I need to inform you to challenge work outsource in India, Malay, and Iran.
Information that I have this Jobs based in project but the salary can be
$5000 its mean kurs in rupiah   can be Rp. 45.000.000, - per month. Amazing
Number.

Beside that you will get Transportation, accommodation (Apartment),
Allowance for entertainment client, training, and Vacation.

If you interest please prepare your CV and send to the next E-mail. Good
luck.

Cheers

Hersal

We have below telecom requirements available with our MNC client NSN :

I)    India                *NSS Engineers*            5

I)   Malaysia          *Project Manager with (Siemens IN* (this is [EMAIL
PROTECTED]
7.x) background *meaning that the candidate must be versed in respective
development- specific processes (such as R-Spec'ing) and more generally IN
swap scenarios.  *

ยท  *In any case it must be a person who has, if not swapped IN, at least
managed an implementation and/ or operation project for IN [EMAIL PROTECTED]

III)   Iran

*IN (Nokia J5)* : 2 high skilled experienced contractor ASAP

*PSCore (Nokia products)* : 1 experienced contractor

*IPBB (nokia product)* : 1 experienced contractor

If you are doing almost same as any of the above job descriptions, please
get back to me ASAP along with your expected rates and your availability
dates.

Even if you don't match, please forward these requirements to your friends
who could be interested.

Please kindly submit complete CV to my mail : [EMAIL PROTECTED] before
July 31st 2007.

Thanks and Regards,

www.carenet-apac.com