  From: 2fast.2dangerous
  To: forbas@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Monday, August 06, 2007 9:26 AM
  Subject: [ForBas] SELAMAT ULANG TAHUN KEPADA DICKY DEWA ( Eks Inbike
JombloPrototipe )

  TELAH LAHIR SEORANG ANAK LAKI-LAKI BERNAMA DICKY S DEWA pada tanggal 06 Agust
1977

  SAYA UCAPKAN :

  SELAMAT ULANG TAHUN YANG KE 30 KEPADA DICKY DEWA, SEMOGA PANJANG UMUR, SEHAT
SELALU DAN PANJANG JODOH.

  >>> tumben bener ngedoainnya....xixixixi

This message is the property of Draftfcb and contains information which may
be privileged or confidential. It is meant only for the intended recipients
and/or their authorized agents.  If you believe you have received this
message in error, please notify us immediately by return e-mail and destroy
any printed or electronic copies of the message.  Any unauthorized use,
dissemination, disclosure, or copying of this message or the information
contained in it, is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.
Thank you for your cooperation.
(A)