asiiikk, Vadil mobayarin eke yaakk... ???
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: V-deel 008
  To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Cc: forbas@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Wednesday, September 05, 2007 11:35 AM
  Subject: [InBike] Re: Sahur On The Road ke 4 .... Ramadhan telah tiba ......

  Ane bayar pas kopdar ajew ya...reserve tuk 2 orang ...insya Allah....boleh ga
kang bow?

  On 9/5/07, bowie <[EMAIL PROTECTED] > wrote:
    Alhamdullilah kawan2 semua...

    Saat ini sudah terkumpul dana Rp. 1.060.000
    dan Insya Allah akan terus bertambah ....

    Mohon bantuannya utk menyebarkan email ini ke rekan2 di lingkungan anda..

    salam hangat dan jabat erat selalu,
    SOTR

  --
  V-deel (InBIKE - 008)
  Kurongkor Utama Company

This message is the property of Draftfcb and contains information which may
be privileged or confidential. It is meant only for the intended recipients
and/or their authorized agents.  If you believe you have received this
message in error, please notify us immediately by return e-mail and destroy
any printed or electronic copies of the message.  Any unauthorized use,
dissemination, disclosure, or copying of this message or the information
contained in it, is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.
Thank you for your cooperation.
(A)