sama pacar luw tak ?
klo ga, gw nebeng deh... :)
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: sige -
  To: forbas@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Tuesday, October 23, 2007 11:36 AM
  Subject: [ForBas] Re: [InBike] Re: Apa kabar Ade Indra & Nana?

  gue mo ke bandung doang kok..
  kali aja loe ada rencana ke bdg juga.

  pake motor apa mobil apa bus apa pesawat nih?

    On 10/23/07, Melanie Parmawatie <[EMAIL PROTECTED] > wrote:
      Minggu pagi pulang kok..
      mo ikut Ge ?

  --
  Warm Regrads,

  sige
  [rebel rider]
  _______________________
  Stones taught me to fly
  Love taught me to cry
  Life taught me to die

This message is the property of Draftfcb and contains information which may
be privileged or confidential. It is meant only for the intended recipients
and/or their authorized agents.  If you believe you have received this
message in error, please notify us immediately by return e-mail and destroy
any printed or electronic copies of the message.  Any unauthorized use,
dissemination, disclosure, or copying of this message or the information
contained in it, is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.
Thank you for your cooperation.
(A)