Dear All,

Ada lowongan pekerjaan nih... Mohon di kirim ke email yang tercantum di
bawah yah... Saya hanya pembawa khabar gembira... Makasiiiiih....

PLASMEDIA (http://www.plasmedia.com)
We are a leading IT company established in 1998. We need the most brilliant
IT people in Indonesia to create solutions for our outstanding customers.
Will you dare to accept our challenge? Are you the one for us? Show us how
talented you are!

Systems Technician- 1 position (salary starting from 4 million, depending on
skills and experience. CONTRACT BASED)
Minimum experience: 4 years, Bachelor Degree (S1)from reputable University
from any related major (mandatory)
Excellent english communication skill (written and spoken)

Tasks to be performed by team:
· Act as Oracle DBA Administrator
· Assist and supervise the related Sub-contractor(s) for network
survey. installation and testing.
· Assist and supervise the related Sub-contractor(s) for equipment
delivery. installation and testing.
· To support the coordination with BKN for Acceptance Certificates
in the areas of Networking and Hardware installations.
· Coordinate any hardware. network or operating system related
issue with ADU or QAU (through DPM).
· Coordinate any issue related to the equipment warranty with
manufacturers/distributors.
· Perform preventive and corrective equipment maintenance works.
CISCO and/or other certification is a plus
Experience in HP SAN product and/or Checkpoint solution is also a plus
· Provide support for Users on any hardware. network or operating
system related issue.
Communicate issues and produce reports to PMU.

If you meet above requirements, send your application letter and résumé to
recruitment.j...@gmail.com with position code: Systems.Technician on the
subject line. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.

--
--- We moderators work for free only for your convenience in our milis.
Help us and obey the rules or be gone!  ---