From: john george <sc_an...@yahoo.com>
To: honda-ti...@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wed, September 8, 2010 6:14:41 AM
Subject: Bls: [honda-tiger] Pantauan arus mudik

Hati hati deh bro yg lg d jalan...

Pada Rab, 08 Sep 2010 03:26 ICT rama ajh menulis:

>Bagi bro yang mudik bawa kendaraan bermotor di infokan jalan tol bekasi timur
>dan barat padat merayap, cikarang barat lancar; karawang timur, sadang dawuan
>tol cikampek lenggang; tol pondok gede barat & timur padat merayap;
>

>Info live dari CCTV Ditjen Hubdat Kementerian Perhubungan RI
>
>So becareful tetep safety riding
>
>Salam -Ramansyah Northerner's-
>
>Powered by Telkomsel BlackBerry®

__._,_.___
Messages in this topic (1)

Recent Activity:        * New Members 10
Visit Your Group
MARKETPLACE
Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the
Yahoo! Toolbar now.

Get great advice about dogs and cats. Visit the Dog & Cat Answers Center.

.

--
--- We moderators work for free only for your convenience in our milis.
Help us and obey the rules or be gone!  ---