Thanks all, I will try these. Especially the hammer command might be suitable.
I also found the data in the SQLite db within the Dundon structure, however if
the above have outputs easier to parse then that would be great. Am I right in
saying hammer can issue the commands via cli by itself?

Thanks again for your help on this!