Tomas,

Here's the issue: http://projects.theforeman.org/issues/15830

The affected commands are quite widespread. Since the 6.2 release, there
have been 2 bug reports that duplicate 15830. Any command that has content
views or lifecycle environments as a non-primary option with ID resolution
(i.e. hostgroups create/update, content-view filter create/update) are most
likely affected. We really need to get this fixed before the 6.3
development freeze, and right now, hammer-cli-katello development could be
blocked if there's a non-related bug on an affected command.

I'd be happy to chat with you tomorrow. How about 3pm your time? I will
send you a calendar invite.

Andrew Kofink

Software Engineering Intern
Red Hat Satellite 6