The PR [1] with the fix did not get merged until today and a test run with
that code in place seems to successfully delete [2] the spun up VM.

[1] https://github.com/Katello/forklift/pull/274
[2] http://ci.theforeman.org/job/systest_katello/1953/consoleFull

On Fri, Aug 19, 2016 at 3:26 AM, Dominic Cleal <domi...@cleal.org> wrote:

> On 12/08/16 12:48, Eric D Helms wrote:
> > Looks like named provisioners were added in 1.7 which makes me surprised
> > they spin up. We'll have to add a version check or consider upgrading
> > vagrant.
>
> This doesn't seem to be fixed, I logged in today to find another load of
> VMs running. Can you please turn this off unless fixed? I'm worried that
> it'll exceed the account budget at the current rate.
>
> --
> Dominic Cleal
> domi...@cleal.org
>
> --

Eric D. Helms
Red Hat Engineering
Ph.D. Student - North Carolina State University