First version is available here: https://github.com/ShimShtein/foreman_devel

The end goal of this plugin would be a one stop shop for foreman core and
plugins developers that will supply a set of tools that will aide the
development process.
I have started it by adding generator that would automatically add a
migration to a plugin, with naming convention that will enable easier
uninstallation of plugins. The discussion of this feature is in the rfc
<https://github.com/theforeman/rfcs/pull/15>.

In my vision, it would be a repository for generators, rake tasks e.t.c to
aid plugin developers to write foreman plugins.

Things that I think should be in the plugin:
generator for the whole template - create a plugin in one step
generator for plugin declaration
generator for assets handling
generator for gettext
generator for seeds

Feel free to criticize it, suggest different names, suggest different
solutions, add things to my todo list. Basically any input will be welcome.

Thanks!
Shim