On 01/16, Daniel Kuffner wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I'm generally interested if it is possible to access from within a
> foreman_plugin data from Katello plugin (plugin accesses data from other
> plugin).
> For example I would like to extract the content-view/asigned repository
> information for a given host.

Yes, after initialization your plugin should be able to access all
katello properties.

The foreman-docker plugin for instance does different things depending
on whether Katello is available or not, like in:

github.com/theforeman/foreman-docker/blob/master/app/views/containers/steps/image.html.erb

> regards,
> Daniel
>
> --

Daniel Lobato Garcia