I like the "add" buttons (eg. operating system) but there were some
resources that didn't have add buttons (eg. partition tables). Should all
of the associated resources have buttons? Not UX specifically, but it would
also be helpful if the choice lists were made api calls to populate choices
when opened. This way when a resource is added (perhaps on a different
browser page) that resource is selectable without a page refresh (very
painful in current new host ui).

I would also note that it is not uncommon, at least for me, to have the
resource already existing (ie. don't need to create it) but it is either in
the wrong org/loc or missing the association (eg. template not associated
correctly). How would this case be handled?

Highlighting the fields red is great but when does that happen? Is the red
persistent (ie. I leave the wizard and return later)? Having the wizard
step number icons change color would be helpful too. Could be red if error
but maybe some other color/style to indicate that the step is incomplete?

Plugins would need to be able to add/remote steps (eg. ansible), and change
forms. Any UX implications?

Is there a pattern for sub-steps? Step 5, parameters, for example has three
subsections. Would there be cases where each of those lettered sections
have their own pages with a step progress bar? (Not sure if needed.)

After I've created a host, does it become a "template" automatically? I
would like a way to, from a host, go to its wizard and duplicate (could be
just change the name and relaunch, for example).

Overall looks great!