Hey!

So lzap suggested this.. lets see how it goes :-)

*I'm looking to solve the following issues*
- I would like to have a multi-homed proxy.
- I would like clients to connect to a Proxy when there is a NAT between.

My approach has been for proxies to have multiple URLs and during
provisioning the user would then select a URL instead of the current method
of selecting a Proxy, This would be then mean all communication between the
Client -> Proxy would be via the selected URL. Each proxy would also have a
'primary' URL which Foreman would always use to connect to it via.

Does this approach make sense?
Any feedback to greatly appreciated

*Changes required:*
Foreman: https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/4346
- Adds Proxy URL concept
- Puppet CA & Puppet Master selection are now URLS

Katello: PR to be raised
Content Source selection need to list URLS.
Bootstrap RPM will need to create one for each URL

Let me know what you think or any questions you have!
Sean