Hello Sean,

I'm sorry if we created a feeling that we're doing something behind closed
doors.

Let me explain the background. When Roxanne started to look at the UI/UX
improvements we quickly realized that Foreman with all its plugins is a big
application and it seemed as too much to digest at once. So we decided to
start introducing smaller, isolated parts of the whole thing to her once a
week. Each week we sit and talk about specific area. I hope that it helps
Roxanne to understand how the project is interconnected so she can suggest
larger changes consistent across the whole app after some time.

Also as part of these demos, she takes notes of small items that we can fix
right away, such as "this inline help does not provide a value", "this button
should not be red". So it's not really a discussion or designing of new stuff,
it's rather a demo for a certain area.

Roxanne provides the notes from these sessions for what could be improved. If
those are low hanging fruit we try to fix it right away. Since she shares
notes during these sessions and share them with everyone so people who are
interested could also add their comments. All changes are going through PRs
and the discussion, if necessary, happens there.

I think sharing these notes is also useful for people who'd like to contribute
with code and are looking for something small.

I hope it makes better sense now.

--
Marek