Use https://access.redhat.com/articles/2474581 as a reference. Need to do
additional work and testing - it doesn't work out of the box!

We have a 2 node production cluster with one node in our DR site, running
pacemaker and shared SAN storage. We have a floating IP. Works.

We have 4 Capsules per region sitting behind a load balancer. Works. For
this, points to note:

- selinux is a pain (as some filesystems are shared via nfs)
- you MUST share puppet ssl and tftp boot directories as a minimum (we
share over NFS)
- you need to set the puppet auth.conf files to accept connections from the
LB name
- katello-consumer-ca rpms reference the node, not the LB name so you might
want to configure subscription-manager post install.
- in Satellite, add the SAME lifecycles to each load balanced node.
- in Satellite register the LB name as a capsule (but DO NOT assign
lifecycles) - use this capsule in your hostgroups.