Update, RPMS are signed and signatures are uploaded.
Currently the pipeline is stuck on tests for Debian Stretch (not sure
if just an artifact or a real failure yet, investigating).
Help investigating the issue would be appreciated :)

After tests pass on Debian stretch both RPMs and debs will be pushed
to their respective repos as you can see in the pipeline.

http://ci.theforeman.org/view/Release%20pipeline/

--
Daniel Lobato

@dlobatog