Hello,

thanks for your contribution! I'd recommend opening the PR on github with the
change, that way it will get attention of more reviewers. If you're not sure
about the process, please find a description at [1]. My opinion on the change
is that it should change the font only for text areas that contain the YAML/
JSON, therefore in this case only when parameter type is set to YAML/JSON.

Thanks

[1] https://www.theforeman.org/contribute.html#SubmitPatches

--
Marek