This is awesome!

Would you be willing to open Pull requests against the main projects for easier review?

-Justin

On 07/18/2017 04:43 AM, Matthias Dellweg wrote:
Hi all,
here at ATIX-AG (Munich), we started to implement the necessary steps, to
integrate Debian/Ubuntu repositories in Katello's content management system.
Since we reached a point of minimal functionality, we thought, we could share
our progress with the community.
Since a handfull of software stacks are involved in the problem, modifications
to no less than three projects were necessary.

With the following combinations of the branches we can sync and publish the
stable release of a debian repository:
* https://github.com/ATIX-AG/katello/tree/feature/add_deb_repository_type
* https://github.com/ATIX-AG/runcible/tree/feature/add_deb_type
* https://github.com/ATIX-AG/pulp_deb/tree/feature/sync_release_structure

Since we added some debian archive specific filters for releases, components
and architectures in pulp_deb,
the next step will be to implement the corresponding configuration options in
the Katello UI.

We would be happy if anyone were willing to test this and comment on it.
Matthias and the ATIX crew

--
ATIX - The Linux & Open Source Company
http://www.atix.de