Hi,
  First thank you for  the response , For my situation i m trying to
develop a plugin for foreman .. and i need to create a list of hosts
automatically From my platform to Foreman ..The bridge is my plugin so
instead of using a rest Api of foreman  and creating  host by host with
making the parameters manually  .. i want to call just a method from
foreman that create a host and then look to automatize the operation .
   I did in my plugin controller .
       Host.create :name=> test , :manage=> false , :build=> false
      Hostgroup.create :name=> testgroup
  So i want to know how can add parameters to the host and hostgroup
creation

   I tried to do
       Host.create :name=> test , :manage=> false , :build=> false ,
operatingsystem_id => 1
  but it doesn't work ??

Thanks again for your help