Hey everyone!

We're ready to begin adding React pages to Katello. One of the challenges
we face is adding the dependencies listed in Katello's package.json into
the Foreman webpack build. We're experimenting with having Webpack look for
a package.json in the registered plugins or possibly copying the
node_modules folder from the plugin to be made available during the build.

I'd love to hear some feedback or ideas on how to make this happen. Thanks!