On středa 1. listopadu 2017 10:19:08 CET Tomer Brisker wrote:
> Hello,
> This has now been merged in Foreman core.
> All plugins should make sure that their respective PRs pass tests and
> merge them now. If you need assistance making this change in your
> plugin, please reach out to us and we would be happy to help.
>
> Keep in mind that any PRs that include test changes that use
> FactoryGirl will need to be modified now to use FactoryBot, even if
> previously the tests passed.

Hello all,

if you're uncertain whether your plugin is affected or there some action
required from you, see the public pad [1]. We keep the status of the whole
migration there. A lot of plugins have master branch tests broken because of
rubocop update, for some plugins I sent a PR that should fix it too. This
could reveal plugins that are no longer maintained :-)

[1] https://pad-katello.rhcloud.com/p/factory_bot_update

--
Marek