+1

On Mon, Nov 06, 2017 at 08:20:26AM -0500, Eric D Helms wrote:
An important part I missed with the migration and initial proposal is
around maintainers. I am proposing that all katello-packagers be given
commit access to foreman-packaging as part of this move. All developers in
this group have shown to be solid participants in packaging, the ability to
build and maintain packages and understand the process. Those devs are:

* Evgeni
* Justin
* Stephen
* John