Hi all,

A few months ago we added a policy that required 2 gem authors per
plugin. We did, however struggle to actually get two authors on some
plugins.

To make this a more "official" policy, I've created a "Foreman" account
on Rubygems, and the user <theforeman.rubyg...@gmail.com> can be added
to any gem we keep on our namespace. This should minimize any issues
when transferring gems to new owners.

The account has a recovery email of my RedHat address, which means it
can be recovered even if I get hit by a bus (because my superiors can
open it). I will also revive the discussion about sharing infra
passwords with appropriate security ;)

Unless anyone has any strong objections, I'll send a PR for review to
make adding this owner an official policy for our gems.

Greg