+1 the open issues need to be reviewed. I don't know if this is the best solution but can't hurt to get more eyes on them.

What I don't see is something to go over old issues that have been triaged at some point. I did that a while back for the installer and could close a few issues that had been fixed already or could be closed with WONTFIX.