... I think we should take increasing the major version as a chance and remove
some old compatibility stuff with it like e.g. APIv1.
Or fix some APIv2 inconsistencies. Maybe we could move foreman tasks to core.
Just some suggestions. Just increasing the major version is in, but I think
just a cosmetic thing.

Timo