Dne středa 29. listopadu 2017 9:05:28 CET, Lukas Zapletal napsal(a):
> Can you elaborate on why something does not make sense to track in
> RedMine? I am not following, RedMine is a generic ticketing system and
> you can create as many tickets as you want, e.g. Buy milk. It will
> work. This is a dogma I do not take as an argument. What's relevant is
> if you need to create private work items, but we do have a private
> feature in RedMine and we use it from time to time. And frankly, we
> don't need these very often (mostly security issues).

Sorry for answering someone else question, but from my experience, redmine is
great for tracking dev stuff, including back traces, links to PR, BZ, release
that includes the fix etc. Stuff like buy milk that does not hopefully have a
backtrace is easier to track in some board as it's easier to manipulate. More
realistically, things like "review PR $number" is easier to add and track in
more lightweight system. I think these are simply two different use cases and
I'm fine using two different tools for them.

So for me, I'd prefer to keep using what I need, redmine and some board and
not trying to combine both together.

--
Marek