Circling back to this as we've made some progress on the SCL front.

Updates

 * Rails 5 SCL initial builds minus turbolinks exist [1]
 * Turobolinks 2.4.5 is being released that will have Rails 5 compatability
 * Work is progressing to test rebuild Foreman stack against SCL, this will
be followed up runtime tests

Would someone with more knowledge on the code side of the Rails 5 mind
sending along an update of the path we see for getting to 5.1?

[1] https://copr.fedorainfracloud.org/coprs/g/theforeman/tfm-ror51/

On Fri, Oct 20, 2017 at 12:20 PM, Ohad Levy <ohadl...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Oct 20, 2017 11:39 AM, "Tomas Strachota" <tstra...@redhat.com> wrote:
>
> I'm also fine with removing them. I don't think it adds much value
> when we're moving towards UI based on React.
>

> I would be happy if someone compare UI responsiveness before we make the
> changes
>

> T.
>
> On Fri, Oct 20, 2017 at 8:17 AM, Ivan Necas <ine...@redhat.com> wrote:
> > Not hard feelings from me to remove turbo-links:)
> >
> > -- Ivan
> >
> > On Thu, Oct 19, 2017 at 7:55 PM, Walden Raines <wrai...@redhat.com>
> wrote:
> >> I personally would be okay if we removed turbolinks from foreman
> entirely.
> >> We want to replace it in the future with a true single page app
> anyway.  But
> >> if others want to put in the effort to maintain it I would support that
> >> effort as well.
> >>
> >> Cheers,
> >> Walden

> that