The UX team is playing with the idea of forking UI discussions out into a
separate channel.  We will do a month long experiment and see how it goes.

*Background:*  The irc channel #theforeman-dev is very busy and there are
often times multiple conversations taking place simultaneously.

*Hypothesis:*  By using the irc channel #theforeman-dev-ui conversations
will be more relevant to those who are concerned mainly with UI topics.
Having a smaller channel will also facilitate more conversation because of
this focus.

*Methodology:*  All interested in UI related conversations will use
#theforeman-dev-ui for a month and then users on this mailing list will be
polled about their experience during the month.

Please join #theforeman-dev-ui on freenode if you are interested in
participating in our (unpaid) research study.

Thanks,
Walden