Sorry if i don't explain very well, has a long time without speaking or
writing in english

But if i put 2 CA in my infrastructure, my clients has to generate certs in
2 CA?

My goal is just replicate my infrastructure, and i stuck in 2 questions:

- I cannot put 1 puppet in 2 foreman simultaneously
- I cannot have 2 CA for one virtual IP (In Load Balancer).

And i don't know to resolve this

Tks to reply Christopher!