Hello,

I'm running 3.1rc2 and having an issue syncing a yum repository that was
added/deleted/re-added.  I believe I had this issue on 3.0 stable as well
(which prompted me to upgrade to 3.1 "just in case").

I added the "EPEL 7" Yum repo to my "CentOS 7" product with label "epel7-int"
and synced it.  I went through a few iterations of adding/removing this
repository and product with both the same and different labels while I've been
learning/researching Foreman.  Sometimes those processes failed and I had to
muck with Dynflow to get things out of an error state.  Unfortunately I don't
know all iterations of add/remove that I did.  Now my repo won't pull packages
down.  The sync process runs with no errors but reports "No new packages" and
there are 0 packages and 0 errata in the repo.

Here's what I've tried:

Deleted the "EPEL 7" yum repo
Ran "foreman-rake katello:delete_orphaned_content RAILS_ENV=production"
Ran "pulp-admin orphan list" (it always reports 0 for everything)
Ran "pulp-admin repo list" and make sure there were no "EPEL" repos listed
Removed all directories with "epel" in the name in
"/var/lib/pulp/published/yum/*" (recursively)
Removed all references to "epel" in all "listing" files in
"/var/lib/pulp/published/yum/*" (recursively)
Rebooted three times for the lulz
[Re-]Added EPEL 7 (with the same label "epel7-int")
Ran manual sync, which indicated that there are no new packages

If I click "Manage Packages" there are none
If I click on the "Published At" link there are no packages

There seems to be some database/cache somewhere that I'm missing for a clean up.

Guidance is appreciated...