I have an issue on my agents like following:

Error: Could not retrieve catalog from remote server: Error 500 on SERVER:
Server Error: Could not find node 'mynode.domain.tld'; cannot compile
Warning: Not using cache on failed catalog Error: Could not retrieve
catalog; skipping run

This is a puppet/puppetdb setup where i can visit my puppetdb dashboard and
see data.

My puppetversion on both master and agent are 4.7.0

In forman I get back a report that the agent has runned but failed as in
the log above, hostnames and such are right so to say.

I'm really out of options as I have tested and recheked everything out.

Any idea on this one ?

Thanks,

Matt