I've heard great things about Lazy Dog (http://www.
lazydogrestaurants.com/img/content/Menu-Mission-Valley-
Fall-201609212016041735-mc.pdf) - but my concern is it's a bit on the
pricey side.
The other option is Yard House, which has more taps than you can count,
including some of the best local San Diego beers (I highly recommend!).
http://www.yardhouse.com/locations/ca/san-diego/san-diego-mission-valley-mall/8363
These are both 1-1.5 miles from the convention center, which is a 15-20
minute walk. Which would you all rather?

Ashton Davis
*Account Solutions Architect - US West*
Red Hat, Inc.
Email ash...@redhat.com