To sync a Pulp File type repo it requires a PULP_MANIFEST file like [1] You
could also use [2] to generate it but you'll need access to the repo you
want to sync.

[1]
https://github.com/Katello/runcible/blob/master/test/fixtures/repositories/zoo5/PULP_MANIFEST
[2] https://gist.github.com/ehelms/3fd956ee887db3d7bac20b29efa3dd51