We have no back up of this VM due to stupid coincidence of various factors.
A backup did exists, but was accidentally overwritten by a newer version. :(

I'm sure situation is not that bad - Foreman even sends audit email me to
once a day.
Need to figure out what can be done to database if anything.

I just have no time to fix this now, but company is okay to hire an expert
and try to fix it.
I can deploy 1.13 from scratch, but just recovering all customization done
in Foreman is a bit of pain.

Thanks!