Oh, sorry, forgot that mysql doesn't have ANALYZE  - please replace it with
EXTENDED.

It doesn't look like the issue from the other thread affected something
that requires a reindex, so I doubt it is the issue - more likely one of
the related tables has a lot of rows causing the join result to be very
large.

On Wed, Nov 2, 2016 at 10:27 PM, 'Konstantin Orekhov' via Foreman users <
foreman-users@googlegroups.com> wrote:

> Hmm, MySQL DB complains about the syntax of those queries:
>
> You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to
> your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'ANALYZE SELECT
> DISTINCT `hosts`.`id` FROM `hosts` LEFT OUTER JOIN `host_status` ' at line 1
>
> You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to
> your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'ANALYZE SELECT
> COUNT(DISTINCT `hosts`.`id`) FROM `hosts` LEFT OUTER JOIN `host_s' at line 1
>
> BTW, is there something like "foreman-rake db:index" or similar that would
> rebuild the indexes? This particular DB had issues that Dominic helped me
> to resolve (see https://groups.google.com/d/msg/foreman-users/qkmfeP2R-ss/
> vUE3FJHsBQAJ for more details), but I wonder if I need to rebuild the
> indexes after that fix.
>
> Thanks!
>
> Konstantin Orekhov
>

> --