Hi all,

I have two Katello 3.1 servers - K1 faces the internet, K2 is an air-gapped
environment.

K1 happily syncs with http://forge.puppetlabs.com.  I then tarball and
promote the content under

/var/lib/pulp/published/puppet/http/repos/Default_Organization-Puppet_Forge-Forge/system

to K2, where it is published locally over http.

My attempts to get K2 to sync with this content (via http:// or file:///)
have been unsuccessful.  K2 appeared to want modules.json, so I grabbed
that ( http://forge.puppetlabs.com/modules.json), and K2 looked happier (it
knows how many modules there are now), but still no dice.  For each module
it reports:

"exception" => 'Module' object has no attribute 'filename'"

I wondered whether I'm supposed to also provide a PULP_MANIFEST file, and
whether pulp-puppet-module-builder should be used, but that seems to want
to face git (which I'm not using).

Any pointers would be much appreciated.

JC.