Hello,

we are doing masteress puppet runs and for visibility of facts and reports
we want to use Foreman.

I can successfully send the reports to a foreman server with below process
:

on all agents change the puppet.conf to add :

report  = true
reports = foreman

and copied the foreman.rb to puppet custom report folder

and added a foreman.yaml file in /etc/puppet.conf that looks like this :

---
:url: "http://foreman.mydomain.com:3000";
:puppetdir: "/var/lib/puppet"
:puppetuser: "puppet"
:facts: true
:timeout: 60
:report_timeout: 60
:threads: null

now I am concern with :

1- how can I also send facts to the Foreman server on Puppet runs ?
2 - the only way that I can send reports to foreman is to turn off the
authentication (:login: false)  in foreman server which is bad since
everyone now can access the web gui.

/etc/foreman/settings.yaml
## Module:           'foreman'

:unattended: true