Hi,

Until now I was using foreman just as a monitoring dashboard for my puppet servers and clients. Now I'm testing more functionality, so I have created a hostgroup, assigned a role class to it and then assigned it to a host.

With this scenario, when I display Configure->Classes I get a list of all my puppet classes, but in the column Hosts (with a counter of hosts containing a class) all displayed values are 0 except for the role class (with a counter of 1). Classes contained in the role class are still with a 0 counter.

Is there any way to configure foreman to update these values from the host catalog instead of just the ones directly assigned to hostgroups?

--
Angel L. Mateo Martínez
Sección de Telemática