Hi,

I want to replace Cobbler with Foreman for deploying my bare metal and
virtual machines.

In production I have everything in Cobbler for my deployments: kickstarts,
installer, repositories...

Everything runs fine with Foreman but I miss one thing, the repository
management.

I don't wont to pull everything from the web so I decide to use my existing
repositories from Cobbler (I know that katello/pulp can achieve this but don't
want to install it know).

Unfortunately it doesn't work with the Cobbler repositories.

I have the following error when I try to install a CentOS 7.3 VM just after the
installer has started:

Software selection (Source changed - please verify)

Does anyone have the same problem with external repositories?

If I use the CentOS 7.3.1611 operating system with the CentOS default from
Foreman everything runs fine.

Best Regards,