<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-ZqicFEQFqPM/WLI9qEtndfI/AAAAAAAAGCE/EIXnRGUK2zsTIYV2NiQpFG8mvYxeacYiwCLcB/s1600/Capture.JPG>
I get the following error when running  puppet on a SCAP configured node:

Error: Could not retrieve catalog from remote server: Error 500 on SERVER:
Server Error: Evaluation Error: Error while evaluating a Resource
Statement, Class[Foreman_scap_client]: expects a value for parameter
'policies' on node XXXX

I have configured the complaince policy, added the relevant server and port
in the other two smart class parameters (i think) to point at the smart
proxy.

Question is what do i put in the policies parameter? A working example
would really help.

Thanks in advance. Really stuck :)