What if I need to reinstall Capsule for some reason? What do I need to
backup so I can restore after the re-installation?

1. I don't care about the pulp contents since I can re-sync it back.
2. There are clients connected to capsule. If I re-install, would the cert
change and affect the clients? The clients are already placed in their
hostgroups and host-collection and I don't want to lose the configuration.
3. Is there anything else to backup and restore?