Howdy All,

A team of us does release, continuous integration and delivery work and in
the process has started developing a set of Ansible modules designed to
manage entities or perform actions against a Foreman server along with
plugins, namely Katello at present.  To that end, we started a repository
to collect these and provide them for easy use by others [1].

We wanted to share these modules since we think they could be useful to
others. Further, we wanted to see what the community has and collaborate to
centralize modules for use and development by the broader community. Our
inevitable goal is to push these modules to Ansible directly so they are
available when you simply install Ansible. Until then, this repository
serves as a place for community contribution, nurturing of modules, and
place from which to promote them to the core Ansible repository. This
information and more can be read on the repository README [2].

Lastly!

Want to start using these modules today? Check out
https://github.com/theforeman/foreman-ansible-modules/blob/master/README.md#how-to-use-the-repository

A list of current modules:
https://github.com/theforeman/foreman-ansible-modules/blob/master/README.md#modules-list

Now show us what you got! Contribute via conversation in this thread, let
us know what modules you might have, open PRs to add your modules!

Got a request for a module? Feel free to open an issue on the Github
repository. We cannot guarantee that we or anyone else will complete it but
you might just inspire someone to create one!

[1] https://github.com/theforeman/foreman-ansible-modules
[2]
https://github.com/theforeman/foreman-ansible-modules/blob/master/README.md

--