Hi all,

I want to place an encrypted one-time-password in my provisioning template.
This is then used to request a certificate at install time. This OTP is
only valid for 1 hour, so my idea was to create a host parameter containing
the OTP right before the provisioning template is requested/rendered, and
let the template get the OTP from that host parameter.

This is bare-metal installations so I cant set the OTP parameter in Foreman
at host creation since the actual OS install might happen some time later,
and then the OTP is invalid.

Q1: Is there any way to run a foreman hook script at the time of provision
template rendering?
Q2: Any other suggestions on how to do this?

Regards
Adam