That's correct if you want to provisioning or distribute repos you can use
> the smartproxy  but if you want to provisioning in the same foreman network
> you need the smart proxy because the proxy host the services of dhcp tftp
> dns plus any plugin you want to have

Yes I want to do VM provisioning ! ... and I added smart proxies with
feature dhcp/dns/tftp to my setup. So, now I am running the following
machines:

   - db
   - foreman (enc, reports, gui) -> foreman.domain
   - foreman-gwy (smartproxy for dhcp/dns)
   - foreman-tftp (smartproxy for tftp)
   - puppet-master
   - puppet-ca

Both machines foreman-gwy and foreman-tftp are registered as smart proxies.
Unfortunately I am still unable to start provisioning. Foreman continues to
complain with the beforementioned error: "Missing registered smart proxy
foreman.domain,
please ensure it is registered"

Question: What do I need to do else in order to fix this error and to start
provisioning ? According to foreman manual 1.15 (especially in the
archtiecture diagram:
https://theforeman.org/manuals/1.15/index.html#Smart-Proxy) there shouldnt
be any problem with respect to this setup, isnt it ?