On Mon, Jul 10, 2017 at 10:43 PM, Alejandro Cortina <
alejandro.corti...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Ey,
>
> thank you for the video! really good stuff.
>
> Since one of the strong points of k8s is to make rapid development I think
> it would be good to make a P2 video showing that. Ex.: how can you
> code/update/ mix and mach new services and deploy and/or rollback if broken.

I'll put this on the list for when we get to this in general. I've mostly
spent time just trying to get the stack to come up and not on advanced
workflows yet. This is definitely in the pipeline of things to look at
though. And I think it would be helpful to get info from users as to how
they see themselves wanting to use and deploy the stack on a platform like
this given what it can provide.

For example, in my current way of tackling it I am imaging users pulling
pre-built images and running them. That is, not pushing the requirement to
build the images on to the users. This comes with its own benefits and
potential downsides for flexibility.

> I think also it would be good to add Kubernetes to the title to make it
> more reachable in youtube.

Greg - is that possible to add keywords or adjust the title for Kubernetes
/ Openshift?

> Cheers,
>
> Alex
>
> On Thursday, June 29, 2017 at 11:15:45 PM UTC+9, Greg Sutcliffe wrote:
>>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> Running Foreman in a container is a question that comes up from time to
>> time in the Foreman community. Eric Helms has been experimenting with
>> running the whole Foreman stack (core, proxies, plugins) inside
>> Kubernetes, and wants to show you how it looks. We'll be holding a deep
>> dive into this on Monday 10th July, at 2pm (GMT +1). You can tune in
>> here:
>>
>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPjUvNAYp1c
>>
>> As always, we welcome your contributions to the video - do join us live
>> on YouTube Live chat or in our IRC channel to put your questions to
>> Eric!
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Greg
>> --