Hello,

I'm trying to figure out how to get foreman to stop complaining on the all
hosts page that a host hasn't checked in via the puppet agent.  If I setup
create a new host then build it and don't install the puppet agent and run
it then this host won't report that it's never or hasn't checked in in the
past 35 minutes.  The only option I can think of is to remove/delete the
host from foreman and recreate it once the puppet agent is no longer.